Version 5.0 now released and end of beta.
Version 5.0 now released.Welcome to stable age,we updated all episodes and returned to our roots of survival horror yes yes what we promised since from
Another good news is Tunngle,for now you can to play via Tunngle service for this you will need the client and account.Don't forget to check our guide
"How to play in co-op through Tunngle".
- Updated all textures of blood.
- Updated textures of characters and some of creatures.
- Updated textures of pills.
- Infection's level now displays in right down side of screen.
- All episodes now are updated.
- All episodes got rebalance.
- Antivirus Pills doesn't restores the status
- Infection's System now fully
- Replaced hotkey 'I' with 'C' in Inventory
- Launcher now updated.
- Added Tunngle's support.
Thank you for support !
Write a comment
MailyScout (Tuesday, 09 May 2017 16:10)
As always gj!
soday (Tuesday, 23 May 2017 07:22)
I can't find any documentation of this game, please help
SuffeRyPone (Tuesday, 23 May 2017 14:31)
soday,FoA or Sunrise of Axoria?
soday (Tuesday, 23 May 2017 17:13)
Twilly StaR (Tuesday, 23 May 2017 19:43)
soday, If you mean control.Launcher->Options or in the game Menu->Help.If you mean goal of specified episode,they're have a different tasks and this game dosen't have any tutorial or tips
something like "Go to the right side and you'll win".Also if you want to pass this game alone well probably you're crazy,because no one is passed it in solo (But if you'll do it then you'll became a
Just because it's been positioned itself as a Cooperative Game.
If you want play only in solo,then i would recomendate you to wait Fall of Anterfold 2 because only this part will be for single player.
I hope i helped you is much as i could my friend.